Molinari – Selected Works, Maison de la culture Maisonneuve – September 20 – December 3, 2006:

This exhibition, organized by the Guido Molinari Foundation in cooperation with the MDLC, presented 31 works by Molinari made between 1947 and 1998. Curated by Gilles Daigneault and Serge Marchetta, it was accompanied by a brief catalogue in which the principal text, Molinari et “la promesse de bonheur”, was signed by François-Marc Gagnon. On the evening of the opening, the first floor of the maison de la culture was officially named “Zone Molinari – Lieu d’expression actuelle” and the Foundation agreed to the long-term loan of a painting by Molinari intended to greet the visitors in the entrance hall.